On 28 July 1861, by royal mandate, a piece of land was provided by the Siamese Government for the purpose of exercising by foreigners religious rites according to Protestant Christian custom. The land houses a chapel and the cemetery, and the translation of the deed is at C.M.26A which is kept by H.M. Consul in his safe. The cemetery is located on Charoen Krung Road Soi 72/5, Bangkok.
The service fee for a plot at the cemetery is set at 60,000 THB without any additional services provided besides the burial plot assigned. Reservation can be made by contacting the committee.
The Bangkok Cemetery Committee can be contacted through: